[Condor-users] Problem running a java application

Hello,
First of all, sorry for having sent this email several times, but I was not sure whether it has arrived or not.
I have a problem running a java application. The problem is regarding
the parameters that my application requires, this is, the parameters
that in a local execution would be at the end of the "java" command, as in:

param2_string param3_string

Where can I put those parameters for Condor to get them?
I've tryed putting them in the "arguments" part of the submit
description file. Also, I tryed creating a script containing the java command like above,
and putting it in the "executable" part, with no success.

Apart from that, is there a way of running in condor a jar file, this
is, what in a local execution would be

???

My condor is 6.7.6.

Thanks in advance!!

Agustín

NUEVA DIRECCIÓN // NEW EMAIL ADDRESS => agustin@xxxxxxxxxxx
                   Agustín Caminero Herráez

Estudiante de Doctorado 			   Ph. D. Student

Departamento de Sistemas Informáticos  Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha
(DSI)								 (UCLM)

    Instituto de Investigación en        Campus Universitario s. n.
    Informática de Albacete (i3A)        02071-ALBACETE (SPAIN)

e-mail: agustin@xxxxxxxxxxx            Tlf : +34 967 599200 Ext. 2693
                                      Fax : +34 967 599224

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Agust=C3=ADn C. Caminero Herr=C3=A1ez
n;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Caminero Herr=C3=A1ez;Agust=C3=ADn C.
org;quoted-printable:Universidad de Castilla La Mancha (UCLM).;Departamento de Sistemas Inform=C3=A1ticos || Computer Systems Department=
	.
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Campus Universitario s. n.;;Instituto de Investigaci=C3=B3n en Inform=C3=A1tica de Albacete (i3A);Albacete;Albacete;02071;Espa=C3=B1a / Spain
email;internet:agustin@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:Estudiante de Doctorado || PhD Student
tel;work:967 59 92 00 Ext. 2693
version:2.1
end:vcard