[Condor-users] how to upgrade from condor 6.7.x to 6.7-current ?

Hi

I might not do it right now, maybe I'll wait for a stable 6.7 version, but what's the right way to update condor ?
I'm using it on NFS, so that all the daemons are launched from a central computer, So I suppose I just need to change it on the central node, "et voila", but this will break the running jobs won't it ? Or, I suppose it won't want to remove/replace the old binaries while they are running aren't they ?

Could someone explain me the righ way to do it ? Including saving the queues (or at least, so that it bring a minimum number of disturbance of the pool)

Thanks
Nicolas

CNRS - UPR 9080 : Laboratoire de Biochimie Theorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 PARIS - FRANCE

Tel : +33 158 41 51 70