Re: [Condor-users] CondorView client doesn"t update

FYI

I found the solution : I had to export in the make_stats file the CONDOR_CONFIG value :

export CONDOR_CONFIG=/nfs/condor/etc/condor_config

Now it's working perfectly.

I still have an other question about condor_view, but I think I should write a new email for that, so, stay tuned :)

Nicolas