Re: [Condor-users] Cannot find collector error

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 07:29:02PM -0700, Junaid N. Sahibzada wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   One of my condor users can submit any job.
>
>   However, the other user gets the error cannot find collector error.
>
>   I have set the CONDOR_CONFIG variable. but it doesnt work for the other user while it works for me.
>
>   Any idea?

It might help if you provided a few more details. For instance,
are they running this command from the same machine? If they're
using different machines, what is different between the two? Are they:
	-- running the same operating system?
	-- on the same network?
	-- do either of the machines have multiple network interfaces?

-Erik