[Condor-users] SAXParser issues with BirdBath....

Hi ,

I am working on developing a webservice interface to submit CONDOR jobs and I was trying to run the simple file copy example on the BirdBath site. I setup the collector and scheduler daemons and the wsdl files and restarted the daemons. When I run the SubmitJob.java file, I get the following exception :

AxisFault
faultSubcode:
faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document preceding the root element must be well-formed.
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document preceding the root element must be well-formed. at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:236) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:215) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:386) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:316) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(XMLScanner.java:1438) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$PrologDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java

The relevant part of the exception wrt the condor classes is :

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document preceding the root element must be well-formed.
      at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:101)
      at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:701)
      at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
      at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
at condor.CondorScheddStub.beginTransaction(CondorScheddStub.java:755) at condor.SOAPScheddApiHelper.submitJobHelper(SOAPScheddApiHelper.java:221)

I have a 6.6.1 version of Condor on Linux. I tried searching for some logs with a longer stack trace, but could not find any. Please let me know of any pointers to the possible causes for this issue. Appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks,
Rajesh