Re: [Condor-users] SAXParser issues with BirdBath....

Condor 6.6.1 does not have a web service interface. You'll need to get a 6.7 developer release after 6.7.5 (best would be to get the most recent) if you want to use the web service interface. As for the exception, I've no idea what Axis would do if it tried to contact a daemon that did not have a web service interface. So I can't really help with the exception.

matt