Re: [Condor-users] configure script prob in MW examples

David A. Kotz wrote:
The configure script for the blackbox example in MW 0.2.2 sets both PVM_ROOT and PVM_ARCH to the PVM_ROOT value. The Makefile then generates a link line that won't work. It looks like a cut-n-paste that wasn't cleaned up.

David:

Thanks for the heads up. We're working on re-vamping the blackbox code a bit for the next version of MW (hopefully out before condor week), and we'll make sure that this fix is in there by then.

If you have any questions about MW in general, please don't hesitate to ask me.

-greg