Re: [Condor-users] DEFAULT_PRIO_FACTOR not taking effect?

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Chris Green wrote:

Hi,

I recently tried to change the (previously unspecified)
DEFAULT_PRIO_FACTOR with condor v6.7.12. It should now be set to 1000.0
for everyone, but despite:

condor_reconfig -all
condor_reconfig -schedd -all
condor_reschedule -all

and /etc/rc.d/init.d/condor restart on the pool manager (verified by
checking the log), condor_userprio -all -allusers still shows 1.0. What is
the correct way of making the default get picked up by existing users?

Change them one by one with condor_userprio -setfact,
or a real nasty hack to Accountantnew.log that condor-admin will tell you if you ask, but I don't think they want documented on the mailing list.

Steve

Thanks,
Chris.

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team