Re: [Condor-users] User Usage Statistics Query

> I've actually seen Condorview report a monthly total that was lower
than
> the usage for some of the users on the page, and I've seen a number of
> other strange behaviors, so if you need accurate data, you may have to
> look elsewhere.

If you can handle bleeding edge the 6.7.x series ships with a daemon
called condor_quill that will report schedd informatin to a postgresql
database for you. We've been able to use the information gathered by
Quill to producing very accurate historical usage in a number of ways.

- Ian