Re: [Condor-users] Condor Stork storage management w/o specified destination

Josh:

Adding data transfer endpont matchmaking is a current research topic in
Stork.  This is not yet a production Stork/Condor feature, but this will
likely see more development later this Summer.  However, we have put
together some recent demo code, with these capabilities:

*data transfer endpoints advertise storage capabilities to a Stork
MatchMaker

*jobs are submitted to Stork with requirements for transfer to a
dynamically matched endpoint, along with matchmaking constraints.

*Stork MatchMaker matches jobs with appropriate endpoints, and initiates
data transfers.

Let me know if you are interested in this demonstration.

        Jeff

--
Jeff Weber
University of Wisconsin, Madison