Re: [Condor-users] ERROR: java is not a valid Windows executable

Dear Tammy,

  May I know why it sees "\java\" as the EXE ?

Ming.

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Chin, Tammy wrote:

Hi,

The way you have the string for the variable JAVA quoted may be causing your

problem. It should probably be:

JAVA = "c:\program files\java\jre1.5.0_04\bin\java.exe"

The way you have it quoted, it was seeing the \java\ as the exe, which I
think is
why you were getting the error.

Hope this helps,

Tammy