[Condor-users] ClassAd for total number of Condor jobs

I'm running Condor across a cluster of 2x SMP machines. I recently found the TotalLoadAvg ClassAd, which is quite handy. I'm looking for a class ad that will give the total number of Condor jobs running on a machine. Does anyone know if one exists or what needs to be done to define one? Basically, I want to use rank so that a new job preferentially starts on a node with 0 jobs running, rather than one with 1 job running, which is the case at present.

Thanks,
Hrant Hratchian

Hrant P. Hratchian, Ph.D.
E. R. Davidson Fellow
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana 47405-7102
812.856.0829
hhratchi@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain."
John F. Kennedy