[Condor-users] jobs aborted by Condor

Hello,

When I submit a specific job to condor (Vanilla universe), this job
always aborts (generating a segmentation fault). If I run the job as it
if were a common process (I mean, without using condor_submit) the
program works fine. Checking the logs, the only strange thing that I
have found is the following message in the StartLog file:

 Error: can't find resource with capability (<192.168.1.1:34739>)

I've been taking a look to my config files but I have found no clues
about what is causing the problem ....

Thanks in advance