Re: [Condor-users] Vanilla troubleshooting on Windows

On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 05:14:02PM -0400, Jewell, H Aaron wrote:
> All,
> I'm new to condor & have installed it on several windows 2000 machines.
> I've been able to run the examples successfully & even some vanilla
> jobs.  Other vanilla jobs run, but don't provide the output back to the
> submit node.

Does the same job run some times and not others, or are the jobs
different? Can you post the submit files you're using to create them?

> In the job log I see an entry like:
> Abnormal Termination (signal -1073741819)
> No core file
>
> On the execute nodes, I have entries such as below in log files:
>
> setenvironmentvariable failed, errno=203

This is too small of a snippet for us to make any sense out of.
Could you give more of it?

> my_popen: createprocess failed
> failed to execute D:\condor\bin\condor_starter.std.exe, ignoring

This is normal and harmless.

-Erik