[Condor-users] Condor or Classads as part of a Grid Infrastructre?

Hello,

Is anyone out there using Condor or Classads as part of a generic Grid Infrastructure? What I mean by that is what are the projects which are wrapping Condor or Classads with components to "gridify" it, above and beyond the functionality already provided.

I believe gLite (aka LCG) is doing this, and Condor-G is an integration with Globus (but I don't know its status in the world of GT4.0.2). Are there others?

I'm not interested in projects which are just using Condor "out of the box" to do cycle scavenging/cluster computing/grid computing.

I want to find out how people are extending condor or what adaptations are required to scale it to large scale computational grids (1E4-1E5 nodes, 1E5-1E7 tasks queued, 1E3 sites, etc.)

Cheers,

Ian

--
Ian Stokes-Rees                 i.stokes-rees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Particle Physics, Oxford        http://grid.physics.ox.ac.uk/~stokes
begin:vcard
fn:Ian Stokes-Rees
n:Stokes-Rees;Ian
org:University of Oxford;Particle Physics
adr:;;Keble Road;Oxford;;OX1 3RH;UK
email;internet:i.stokes-rees1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+44 1865 283 111
tel;fax:+44 1865 273 418