[Condor-users] error on windows

hi condor users,

One of my windows XP machine doesn't accept any job working on it.
when I used the command condo_q -analyze I have this error:

-- Submitter: cedar : <143.234.88.64:52958> : cedar
 ID    OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD

---
vm1@vatburn failed rank condition: MY.Rank > MY.CurrentRank
038.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 16 machines,
  14 are rejected by your job's requirements
   0 reject your job because of their own requirements
   0 match, but are serving users with a better priority in
the pool
   2 match, match, but reject the job for unknown reasons
   0 match, but will not currently preempt their existing job
   0 are available to run your job
     Last successful match: Wed Aug  2 13:42:39 2006

There is 2 processors on this machine and both don't accept to
run the job which is running on the other machines.
what is this rank error?
regards,

alex

Cet été, pensez aux cartes postales de laposte.net !