[Condor-users] user ownership conflict when using dagman rescue files.

Hello all,

I'm tying to submit the dagman rescue file and when i try, Condor
complains that i am logged on as user name  "ted" but the logs and data
files for condor are owned by user "jane".

Out IT guy did not setup proper user ownership on the fileserver. He made
it so all files are created by "jane" and they do not match our login
names. Is there a way to disable this check in Condor?

WE are using Condor 6.7.20 on Windows XP and a few 2K.

Adam Chrystie
Pipeline/Infrastructure Supervisor
Ext#:
adamc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx