[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] problems in using remote negotiator
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 16:30:46 -0500 (CDT)
- From: Marco Mambelli <marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] problems in using remote negotiator
I have a local condor-g that is running my private schedd.
I'd like to connect to a remote negotiator to have my job matched against
From my condor-g:
- The jobs remain idle and with:
Matched = FALSE
- condor_q -analyze fails:
Error: Could not connect to negotiator (osg-ress-1.fnal.gov)
- condor_q -status works and if I use the same requirement put in the job
submission it returns 1 match:
condor_status -constraint 'GlueCEAccessControlBaseRule == "VO:atlas" && GlueCEInfoHostName == "cmssrv09.fnal.gov"'
Name OpSys Arch State Activity LoadAv Mem ActvtyTime
atlas.cmssrv0 [?????????] [????] [????????] [???] [??] [Unknown]
From the remote Condor server:
- Issuing condor_q -analyze I see:
1 match, match, but reject the job for unknown reasons
Any idea of which could be the problem or how to investigate?