Re: [Condor-users] condor.. apps that use exec/spawn children

Previously bru

> perhaps a better question... how does condor handle the many
children apps
> that might be spawned by a parent app... are the children apps
managed/moved
> to different systems...

No, they will not be implicitly moved.

You could achieve this behavior by having the parent spawn
    "condor_run <child app> ..."
I would only recommend this if the child is relatively
long-running (tens of minutes).  If the child is typically short
running (seconds) look at our Master-Worker (MW) framework via
the link on the Condor hompage.

Regards,
Todd