[Condor-users] Anonymous Cluster Creation: security risk?

Hi,

I m currently looking to build a Web services client like the one in the
IBM DeveloperWorks. However I have an error when creating a cluster. I
know this is because the setup of the current system prevents submission
from anonymous users, but the code in the examples doesnt provide a
method of providing a username to create clusters, but they are required
for creating jobs. Does a security problem exist because of the way this
works? Would it be possible for unauthorised users to execute jobs on
Condor or is it safe to allow Anonymous users to submit jobs to Schedd.
Since the current setup requires a kerberos cred would having anonymous
users mess this up? Any thoughts or ideas appreciated.

Many Thanks

Nathan