[Condor-users] Is there any instruction for Condor’s in stallation and configuration on Windows?

Hello,I am new to Condor. I have Installed Condor on one machine(Windows 2000 Professional). Is there any instructions for Condor’s installation and configuration on Windows? During the installation the HOSTALLOW_WRITE and HOSTALLOW_READ has to be set. I don’t the real meaning of this and how should I set this? When I set them by DNS name ,the condor_store_cred add returns error:  make sure the HOSTALLOW_WRITE include the host. Therefore when I set up the Condor second time I set the HOSTNAME as the HOSTALLOW_WRITE and HOSTALLOW_READ, then it works and the two examples  work too. So I wonder how to set the HOSTALLOW_WRITE and HOSTALLOW_READ. What is the configuration files for  HOSTALLOW_WRITE and HOSTALLOW_READ ?By the way ,Should the Condor be installed in NTFS file system because condor_submit fails when the Condror was installed in FAT32. Thanks in advance!

这 些 让 女 友 很 亢 奋 ( 组 图 )
真 会 过 日 子 ! 一 个 月 收 入 5800 漂 亮 M M 的 感 性 生 活 ( 组 图 )