[Condor-users] Should Condor be installed in Disc C with NTFS file system?

I am new to Condor. I have Installed Condor on one machine(Windows 2000 Professional).Should Condor be installed in Disc C with NTFS file system? When I install it in C with FAT32,the Job Submitted can not execute in Execute Machine But it works when installed in NTFS? By the way can the Condor be installed in other disks other than C? if it can,How to configure? Thanks In advance!

这 些 让 女 友 很 亢 奋 ( 组 图 )
真 会 过 日 子 ! 一 个 月 收 入 5800 漂 亮 M M 的 感 性 生 活 ( 组 图 )