Re: [Condor-users] Building 2 Machines Condor Pool

Hi Leo,

Perhaps you could give some further explanation, such as what you have
done to test the communication, what kind of OS, and condor version,
etc; so it'll be easier for someone out there to imagine the condition
and suggest a solution.

Cheers,
--
Nano Surbakti