Re: [Condor-users] How to Installing Condor-G?

On 8/18/06, Viswanadh Kaitepalli <viswanadh_griduser@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I want to install Condor-G on GT4, but i couldnt find it in
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/ . But in the site
they said Condor-G comes along with Condor.

So can you tell me, is it enough to install condor 6.8.0 tar file.
from that tar, how i have to configure Condor-G on GT4.

regards,
Viswanadh.K

AFAIK, Condor-G comes with Condor, it is just a mechanism so GT4 and
Condor can talk. If you see the examples in the documentation, you can
submit Grid jobs defining the host and the jobmanager, wich in fact
are globus properties.

You have to tell globus to make and install the jobmanager condor part.

Regards.

--
Diego Bello Carreño
Estudiante Memorista de Ingeniería Civil Informática