Re: [Condor-users] Question concerning BOINC backfill and condor

Thanks for the info. Changing the perms on the BOINC folder fixed the issue
(so it's accessible to everybody).

Note: Modifying permissions in windows does NOT work when using cygwin as
your interface and using the traditional chmod method :)

Is there any of this in the manual? Did I miss it? If not there should
probably be a blurb or two about the specifics of getting BOINC to work with
Backfill in a windows OS.

-Doug