Re: [Condor-users] Checkpointing on Opteron CPU

On Sat, 2006-08-19 at 04:50 -0700, Pasquale Tricarico wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm asking this here because I could not find any updated information
> online. I'd like to know if and when it is scheduled to release a
> version of Condor supporting checkpointing and migration on the
> Opteron x64-64 CPUs. Any information or link will be greatly
> appreciated.

Hi,

Todd indicated a few days ago that checkpointing support for x86_64
Linux systems is planned for 6.8.2, due within the next few weeks.

See:

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2006-August/msg00193.shtml

Cheers,
David
--
David McBride <dwm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Department of Computing, Imperial College, London