Re: [Condor-users] condor_history: completedsince not working and command

Hi,

I am running currently 6.7.20 here and it seems that condor_history
-completedsince doesn't work:

condor_history -completedsince "2006-06-19 10:23:54"

gives me all jobs since the beginnning.

I believe you have to have condor_quill enabled for this feature
to work.. at least it works for me on the one schedd where I have
quill on, and gives me the behavior you describe on another schedd
where I don't.

Steve

Secondly: Could you make the field for the CMD bigger, since I mostly
see only the beginning of a command/only the path.

Thanks
Philipp Kolmann
University of Technology, Vienna