Re: [Condor-users] condor_history: completedsince not working and command

On 8/24/06, Philipp Kolmann <kolmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Secondly: Could you make the field for the CMD bigger, since I mostly
see only the beginning of a command/only the path.

If you wish to see the full value for something in the output from
condor_q / condor_status / condor_history you should use either the -l
(long) option which lists every attribute in full on a line per
attribute or use the -format option to specify which fields you want
specifically.

The 'pretty' printouts are fixed at what amounts to the default /
reasonable options as seen fit by the cs.wisc guys. I rarely have a
need to use them any more since you can almost always do better with a
bit of domain specific knowledge and your scripting language of choice
(awk works reasonably well with -format expressions I find so long as
you know that the values will always be present. If not I suggest you
go straight to perl/ruby/python/whatever)

Matt