Re: [Condor-users] How do you add machines to the central manager?

Hi Leo,

condor_q will list the jobs currently running on the machine u r firing the command.

condor_status will list the machines in the condor pool.
in  /usr/local/condor/etc/condor_config
there is a variable name: HOSTALLOW_WRITE
in this add the machines that u need to be in condor pool... format of this is given in the same file (refer to it)
and also do the same in HOSTALLOW_READ...

i guess this surely will help u out.... tell me about it...

Cheers...
Pranav