Re: [Condor-users] a condor config problem

Hi Dongbo,

Basically, condor is not able to read a local version of condor_config file. if you open up condor_config ($CONDOR_CONFIG), file. you should see a variable named LOCAL_CONDOR_FILE. See its value and check if it exists. create the file/comment the line based on your needs.
More information can be found in condor administration guide. Config related page can be found here http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/3_3Configuration.html

thanks,
lohit