Re: [Condor-users] Where to find Condor JAVA API for submitting, monitoring, cancelling etc the jobs

Hi Kash,

As far as I know they isn't a Java API for Condor. However there is a
Java wrapper for accessing Condor via web services called Birdbath or
you could just wrap around the command line:

The following presentation has a few ideas about these:

www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2006/presentations/farrellee_tannenba_APIs.ppt

Birdbath:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/birdbath/
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/gr-dw-gr-wscondor.html