Re: [Condor-users] Where to find Condor JAVA API for submitting, monitoring, cancelling etc the jobs

Hi,

here is an Java wrapper for the condor commands I wrote.
It is almost equivalent with the Perl version of the wrapper.
I know it is not great, but worked for us.

http://staff.aist.go.jp/hide-nakada/condor_java_api/index.html

- Hidemoto