Re: [Condor-users] Windows Installation Woes

Hi,

On nearly every normal PC, Windows would be installed on drive C:, some
people who install Windows them selves forget to unplug the cardreader
during the install. When partitioning windows will see the cardreader as
an already exisiting drive, and thus not let you use drive C (maybe d e
and f to, depending on the number of cardreaders).

My point here, you might get a lot of other problems with having you
windows system directory on an other place than C. I'd suggest you
reinstall windows the proper way, with C being the system drive.

As to the condor windows installation, I don't know if you can change the
installation drive, would be handy though.

Regards,

Cor