Re: [Condor-users] Windows Installation Woes

A new PC and Windows is not on C:?  Odd, and you will encounter many
more "problem" apps besides condor over the life of the machine.

You probably will have to install condor manually, which is not
difficult, though I wouldn't recommend it if you're not comfortable with
editing the registry or fiddling inside the condor_config file.  For
more details see the condor manual at
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8.0/6_2Microsoft_Windows.html#SE
CTION007210500000000000000

Ralph Finch, P.E.
California Dept. of Water Resources
Delta Modeling Section, Bay-Delta Office
Room 215-13
1416 9th Street
Sacramento CA  95814
916-653-7552