[Condor-users] "This account is currently not available."?

Hello,

I am using Fedore Core 5, mpich 1.2.4 and Condor 6.7.21.

I am attempting to run a simple 2 node cluster.  I have a program that takes
the count of nodes, conditionally outputs text based on their rank and then
concludes.

I have the following machines.

Machine A, the job is submitted through this machine.
Machine B, is part of the cluster.

I submit the job through machine A successfully.  The job runs but does not
stop.  It just keeps going.

If I look in the condor/execute directory, I can see the temporary directory
for each machine where the processing is taking place.  On machine A, this
processing works fine.  However, on machine B, I get the following output
file in the temporary directory.
http://gis.sis.pitt.edu/temp/chris/mpi/tspRunOneBranch.out

This same program worked before.

I am not certain what I changed to cause this.  Can someone offer any
suggestions?  Is there some permissions setting I need to set?

Sincerely,

Christopher Jon Jursa
Geoinformatics Laboratory
School of Information Sciences