Re: [Condor-users] MPI configuration directions

On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 08:29:15PM -0500, Christopher Jon Jursa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am installing Condor on a few new machines to add to the count of machines
> in my cluster.
>
> I noticed the instructions for installation at
> http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/2_Users_Manual.html
>
> However, I know that the condor_config file requires a few adjustments to
> run the parallel universe.
>
> Where are the instructions to adjust the condor_config file?  I cannot see
> to find them.

They're in section 3.13.8 of the 6.7 manual. You should upgrade to 6.8
before spending much time on the 6.7 parallel universe.

In 6.8, the setup chapter is here:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/3_13Setting_Up.html#sec:Config-Dedicated-Jobs

-Erik