Re: [Condor-users] Error from starter, jobs put on hold

Hi Todd,
thanks for that ! I have added this now to all the new submission files. Thanks a lot for that hint!
Best regards,
Micha
Re the below...

See the condor_submit man page, and check out periodic_release.  Maybe you'd be
happy with something like the following in your submit file:
  periodic_release = LastHoldReasonCode == 11

you could even make it conditional based on time as well (i.e. Only around midnight)
if you wanted.

---
Todd Tannenbaum
Dept of Computer Sciences