From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of B.Sudheer Kumar
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 4:00 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] Fw: Stuck with Condor in My Project -- HELP

-----Original message-----
From: "B.Sudheer Kumar" sudheer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:44:03 -0500
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] Stuck with Condor in My Project -- HELP

Hi Condor Users,

I am Sudhir From INDIA from a Software Company. I am trying to Implement a
Grid Computing Application Locally in a LAN for my company.
I am using GLOBUS TOOLKIT 4.0.1 middleware and the Condor Scheduler.
I have an application(in JAVA) which gets the data from internet and update
my database. I am trying to schedule this application to run simultaneously
on multiple systems(Consider them in a cluster (3 systems)). When i submit
the job with condor_submit with a queue of 100 then it is creating the jobs
in the same system where it is submitted. I want to make this submit to
schedule these 100 jobs on three different systems instead of executing in a
single one.I tried with the ClassAd Mechanisms but i failed. I am stuck here
what to do. Whenever i submit a job it is executed in single system (Is
there any thing i am missing I INSTALLED Condor-G which is support to Globus
Toolkit). I can furnish more details if required. I could not get solution
from any other means so i am writing this.
Any sort of Help is very much Appreciated.

Sudhir Kumar Bera
R & D,
SuchInfotech Ltd.,
Mobile: 98497 28473

Visakhapatnam
#103, Vytla Residency, Balajinagar,
Siripuram, Visakhapatnam - 530003,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Office : 0891-3296904

"The information contained in this message is confidential and intended only
for the use of the individual or entity identified. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
copying of the information in this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message by error, please notify the sender immediately".

Visit Us at http://www.suchinfotech.com

The archives can be found at either
http://www.opencondor.org/spaces/viewmailarchive.action?key=CONDOR

Sudhir Kumar Bera