Re: [Condor-users] cannot open shared object file

You are probably missing the libstdc++ compatability RPM.

On my FC4 system I am running Condor 6.8.2 with,
compat-libstdc++-33-3.2.3-47.fc4

To see what libraries Condor is trying to load you can run,
ldd /usr/local/condor/sbin/condor_master

--
Stuart Anderson  anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ligo.caltech.edu/~anderson