[Condor-users] Ways to limit total job output?

I have a large cluster of execution machines on which I run
five VM's apiece, all of which share the same 250GB staging area.
Is there any mechanism within condor to limit the total amount
of disk I/O before the job is killed? I don't see anywhere that the
classad is keeping track of this quantity, just an initial check
between the disk that the job claims it needs and the actual disk available to the VM. Any ideas? Obviously it would be nice
to have such a feature so the one rogue job doesn't kill the other 4.

Thanks

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.