From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bruno Goncalves
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 5:00 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] FW: Web interface

that seems to work pretty well... thanks! :)

On 2/1/06, Kewley, J (John) <j.kewley@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ...This script simply gets a list of all the machines in the cluster from condor_status,
> converts the hostnames to ipnumbers using /etc/hosts and then ...

Can you not use an option to condor_status -format to get it to print IP address
rather than use /etc/hosts ?

Something like

condor_status -format '%20s\n' MyAddress | uniq | sed 's/^<\(.*\):.*$/\1/'
uniq means multiple processors / VMs on same processor give only one entry -
that may not be what you want.

JK

Bruno Miguel Tavares Goncalves, MS
PhD Candidate