[Condor-users] Disk Quota

Hi everyone,

We are running a Condor-Windows-Pool at our site and I want to configure
something like a disk quota. One solution could be, to activate the
Windows-Disk-Quota on every single Node for the user condor_reuse_vm*, but
this would be a lot of work, because I can't do this by the Windows Domain
Policy.
Is ist possible, to tell Condor, that it should kill jobs, if they grow
bigger than lets say 2 GB? Is this possible by the KILL-expression in the
condor_config?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas Bauer