Re: [Condor-users] Disk Quota

If there is a way to do this under Linux too, we'd be interested,
i.e., to kill the job if it uses more than 10GB in $_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR,
or for that matter if it uses too much swap.

STeve

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team