[Condor-users] third post attempt, unaffected variable,

Hi, this is another repost
( to test my subscription settings:
I simply get no feedback from the list, and find no copoy of this
message in the inbox.)

I am trying to understand why the variables:  RemoteSysCpu,
RemoteUserCpu,LocalSysCpu, LocalUserCpu
when watched via condor_q, condor_status, are not changing during the
time in our pool.
they stay 0 all the time.

I find no instructions on wheather I nead to specify anything in the
config files about the actual CPU models.

Tell me if this is a misconfiguration, where would I read about how to
revive these variables,
and if not... I need them!
:)