Re: [Condor-users] Condor eviction

On Feb 3, 2006, at 1:54 PM, Joseph Turian wrote:

Look at SchedLog and ShadowLog.. I have seen this happen when
there are problems on the Schedd communicating to the node in question.

hmmm...I have no ShadowLog, and SchedLog has not been updated since Jan 27.

I think these logs might be placed in some other directory. How can I
determine where they are configured to go? Sorry for not knowing this
information; I'm taking over administration of a condor cluster and
cannot contact the original admin.

The schedd and shadow logs in question are those on the machine the job was submitted to (128.122.140.85).

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |