Re: [Condor-users] writing hawkeye modules

On Tue February 7 2006 9:43 am, obi wrote:
> Success!!
>
> Thanks you: turning the debugging on revealed the problem. The arguments
> didn't needed the quotes: it seemed somewhat inconsistent with the whole
> config file, but removing the quote worked!
>
> My last question is: is there a way to not have the string 'NWS' passed
> as an argument to the script?

Currently, no, but that might not be a bad idea.  The thought behind the
current implementation is that all of "modules" that are run are written for
Hawkeye, and, thus, they "know" the Hawkeye conventions (i.e. $ARGV[0] gives
the module it's "name", etc).

-Nick

--
           <<< Knock, knock, Neo. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project