Re: [Condor-users] CONDOR unter Windows 98 SE?

Condor uses some Win32 calls that are not implemented in Win95/98/ME.
Even if you can install it, it won't work.

Microsoft makes it hard enough to keep supporting new versions of XP,
we're not going to spend any effort to support a code base that even
Microsoft doesn't support :)

-Erik