Re: [Condor-users] MATLAB licenses

Hi,
I can think of 2 directions:
1. you can wrap your matlab script into another script, which will
e.g. check how many licenses are left and poll the license server
until some threshold is reached, prior to launching matlab executable.

2. you can try using limits of maximum running jobs via the pool global macro:
MAX_JOBS_RUNNING, but then you need to make sure ... the only matlab
user runs this job.

3. If it is possible,  you should obtain enough licenses to have the
whole pool busy.

--Max.