Re: [Condor-users] vm1_State taking ~4 minutes to update

Thanks Erik,

Is there any reason that I shouldn't set UPDATE_INTERVAL to something
small -- say 30 seconds?  The manual implies that this puts extra load
on the startd machine, but these are dedicated servers so I'm not too
worried about that.  Am I going to be putting a lot of network traffic
in play or pushing the Collector hard if I do that?  What do you think
the lowest value I could set that to would be?

Thanks again
-Colin