Re: [Condor-users] new user to condor - guide for newbies

Priya,

I don't see why not. You can set your manager up as not only as a manager but
as a execute and submit machine as well. As soon as I get my two node grid up
and running including all the bells and whistles I do plan on writing a how to
guide that will go into detail setting up everything I did. It will include
everything from setting up NIS to NFS etc etc.

Cheers

Danny Nayar
New Mexico State University